Changes in healthcare systems worldwide are shaped by various stakeholders and regulatory frameworks. In this module, you will learn which management measures you can use to strategically adapt to these changes. We will use case studies to analyse the practical challenges and to develop solutions.
- Overview of the German healthcare system and regulation
- Design & control of the German healthcare system: agents & constraction
- Financial flows and remuneration of agents in the regulated German healthcare system
- Strategic management of selected players in the healthcare industry
- Learn how strategic management can be implemented functionally in your organisation.
- Know how to overcome the challenges of strategic management.
„The programme provides an extensive business management knowledge for the hospital sector, which makes me extremely well-prepared for executive positions in the healthcare sector.“
MD Mona Boss-Boateng, plastic surgery, Dreifaltigkeits-Hospital, Wesseling.
Download the brochure now
Register now for the open programme!
Download the registration form here.
- Understand the interaction of the most important players in the German healthcare system
- Reference of the learned concepts to your own health organisation
- Development of innovative solutions for strategic management by using various examples.
Prof. Dr phil. Andreas Lehr
Professor Lehr is a health policy journalist and managing director of the "Agency for Health Policy Information". He is a lecturer at the Seminar for General Business Administration and Management in Healthcare and since 2011 honorary professor of the WiSo-Faculty of the University of Cologne.