In this course, you will learn about the importance of quality and process management and gain insight into the success factors of goal-oriented implementation. You can apply concepts of operative management and process management profitably within the scope of your activities. Thus, they contribute to actively meeting the challenges of everyday hospital life.
- Analysis and optimisation of critical hospital processes
- Approaches and benefits of quality management
- Process documentation and optimisation
- Capacity planning on the basis of operation management principles
- Personnel requirements calculation
- Challenges of change management processes
- Get to know selected quality management instruments as well as certification models and evaluate them according to their benefits
- Learn how to effectively improve control processes in hospitals
- Receive instruments and methods for the effective organisation of everyday hospital life
„The Healthcare Management Programme provides well-founded and practice-oriented knowledge for the healthcare sector and thus prepares prospective senior and chief physicians for the economic challenges in everyday hospital life.“
Prof. Edgar Schömig, Chairman and medical director of the University Hospital Cologne
Download the brochure now
Register now for the open programme!
Download the registration form here.
- Learning effective instruments of risk and quality management
- Application of decision-supporting instruments in the context of process management
- Reference to everyday working life in the healthcare sector through applied examples
Prof. Dr Michael Wittland
Professor of Healthcare Management, University of Hanover
After having taught at the University of Cologne, Prof. Dr Wittland holds a chair in Healthcare Management at the University of Hanover. He previously gained professional management experience at the Diakonie, including the management of a non-profit geriatric care company. Furthermore, he is a member of the working group "Economics in healthcare" of the Schmalenbach- Society for Business Administration e.V.