In this module, you will develop an integrated understanding on how the digitalisation of business and society poses challenges and opportunities related to the way your organisation communicates with and accesses customers.
The module is organised based on three key pillars:
- Digital Customer
- Digital Communications
- Digital Data
- Managing customer-touchpoints tailored to each specific customer by integrating the physical and digital world.
- The change of the customer choice process through digitalisation and the concept of customer journey and omni-channel marketing.
- The differences of digital communication and possibilities that are enabled by the ability to target individual customers.
- The use of content and media to address customers who can easily avoid advertising.
- The advantageous use of customer data, important metrics and its limitations.
- Privacy concerns, ethical aspects and regulations when using customer data.
- Develop insights on questions regarding digital communication and branding.
- Learn how the customer choice process is changing through digitalisation.
- Learn about new opportunities enabled by the ability to target individual customers.
- Identify the metrics that matter in the digital world.
„The presence of an international network of professionals joining the courses made this certificate all the more valuable. Exchanging future-oriented thoughts on processes of digitalisation with like-minded colleagues was a real eye-opener. The theory brought into the courses by the academics in their fields was enhanced with guest speakers from renowned companies. I enjoyed being back in classroom and listening to professionals at the forefront of the process of digitalisation.“
Svenja Rausch, Head of Marketing DACH
Download the brochure now
Register now for the open programme!
Download the registration form here.
- Learn how customers make choices in a context where the division between the digital and physical world is blurred.
- Understand how organisations communicate with customers and learn from them through digital media.
- Examine what can be learned from market and customer data.
- Learn about three key pillars of digital marketing: Digital Customer, Digital Communications and Digital Data.
- Open discussion about the role of regulation and customer privacy concerns on the use of data.
Tailored to suit management teams in organisations faced with digital technology challenges and a desire and capacity for tackling these challenges. Suitable participants include, but are not limited to, team leaders, project managers and managers of business units in large organisations, or directors and executive staff in small to medium sized companies.
Prof. Dr Hernán Bruno
Professor of Marketing and Digital Environment at the University of Cologne
Prof. Bruno was a Marketing Professor at INSEAD (2008-2015), Erasmus University in Rotterdam (2007-2008), and a consultant at McKinsey & Company (2000-2002). He holds a PhD from London Business School.
Professor Bruno research focuses on statistical modelling to support marketing decision-making, or to generate insights into marketing phenomena. Prof. Bruno’s teaching experience ranges from undergraduates to senior executives in a broad spectrum of industries (Consumer Goods, Banking, Consultants, Oil & Gas).