Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Cologne (90 ECTS)
Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences (UoC): EQUIS
Download the MBA brochure now
Study time and place
The lectures usually take place every two weeks in Cologne, usually on (Friday evening (6.30 pm to 9.30 pm) and Saturday (9.30 am to 4.30 pm).
There is also a block week on or off campus every semester.
You can find here the calendar for the Academic Year 2022-2024.
The two study trips enable the programme participants to immerse themselves in a different social cultural and economic environment. While the Study Trip in New York shows an international perspective on the topics of digital transformation, the Outdoor Leadership Expedition offers both an introspective journey and the opportunity to exercise your own leadership skills in an exceptional and unique context.
All courses are taught in English.
- Leadership & Management Skills Seminars
- Interactive lectures, group discussions and practical case studies
- Study Trip to New York
- Outdoor Leadership Expedition in Madeira
- Master’s thesis
- Networking and social events
- Internationally oriented
- Diverse academic backgrounds that do not necessarily focus on business administration, such as humanities, engineering, natural sciences, law, linguistics, medicine, computer science and many more.
- A diverse profile of industry backgrounds and sectors in one classroom, for example, engineers, IT specialists, financial service providers, lawyers, educators, from the health and pharmaceutical sectors or the media sector.
Whom is the MBA targeted at?
Programming knowledge and leadership experience are not required for participation in the programme.
The MBA addresses, for example:
- Experts from the IT sector with a lack of business administration training who want to acquire an in-depth understanding of business
- High potentials who have little experience and are striving for a management/leadership position
- Project managers who have no experience with digital transformation and want to acquire specialist skills and knowledge
- Academic degree (minimum of a Bachelor degree)
- At least 1 year of professional experience (after the first academic degree)
- Knowledge of English: minimum Level B2 (GER)
Annually on March 1st
Annually on February 1st.
The tuition fees are to be paid in five instalments over a period of two years.
Early Bird Discount: Apply by December 17, 2021 and receive a discount of € 3,000!
*The tuition fee is tax deductible in Germany, please consult your tax advisor for further advice.