All key facts about the Cologne-Rotterdam Executive MBA at one glance:
Master of Business Administration
Jointly run by University of Cologne Executive School and Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, you will be awarded a degree from both universities.
Double degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Cologne and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
International triple crown (RSM): AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS
Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences (UoC): EQUIS
Cologne-Rotterdam EMBA: AQAS
Download the EMBA brochure now
Timing & Location
Classes usually take place in Cologne fortnightly (usually on Friday evening and Saturday). One residency week as well as at least one elective course takes place in Rotterdam.
The programme consists of two study trips, each is one week in another country. You first study trip will include lectures, in-class discussions and visits to local enterprises for an in-depth view of the country’s business and social culture.
The second study trip will consist of a Leadership Retreat that will take place in a location in Europe. During this trip, you will reflect upon your journey over the previous 24 months through different team activities and put together a set of next steps to continue on your leadership path.
- Courses, case studies, and team assignments
- Peer learning through extensive classroom interaction
- Personal Leadership Development
- Individual coaching
- In-company thesis
- International student body which consists of 50% german candidates and 50% international candidates
- Diverse educational backgrounds, including management, economics, social sciences, engineering, law, natural sciences and medicine
- Diverse industry backgrounds, including consulting, consumer goods, energy, logistics, manufacturing, media and publishing, retailing, services and health
- Minimum 4 years of work experience (after the completion of your first academic degree)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- First experiences in managing people or projects
- English language proficiency: Level B2 (CEFR/GER)
Find further information on the proof of English language proficiency here.
Annually in September
3 August 2020
Payments are due in four instalments over the two-year study period.
Early Bird Discount: Apply until 15 May 2020 and receive a discount of 1,500 Euro on your tuition fee!
*The tuition fee is tax deductible in Germany, please consult your tax advisor for further advice.