The decision to embark on an EMBA demands careful consideration, because it will change your life. Employers regularly confirm the value of the Executive MBA in terms of improved performance and the acquisition of a broad and comprehensive knowledge of how an organisation works.
Join the Business Elite
The Executive MBA gives you a global view on our economy and its opportunities, extensive new and lucrative networks and real knowledge of how to lead and build teams of diverse individuals. Graduates are prepared for the challenges and responsibilities of senior management positions. That is an impressive transition that you will also undergo during your EMBA journey, with career advice from experienced career coaching professionals.
Are you interested?
Fill out the form below and upload your CV. We will then give you feedback on whether you are an eligible canidate for the EMBA as soon as possible.
Unlock Improved Performance
The EMBA programme unlocks cutting-edge management and leadership ideas that are highly relevant to your professional life. You will put classroom learning into solid real-life practice during the in-company thesis. But you will also apply these ideas in your own job after the first week, improving your performance from the start.
Download the EMBA brochure now
Network with confidence
The welcome you will get from your new networks, socially and professionally, will give you confidence for making the most of your talents and competences. The University of Cologne’s Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences is unrivalled in the number of directors of blue-chip and DAX-30 companies among its alumni. The University of Cologne is rated second out of the top five German universities that have educated the majority of Germany’s business elite, according to a study in 2014 from Wirtschaftswoche, an authoritative German business magazine, which interviewed 540 HR managers.
Long-term career impact
- Improved performance in your organisation and recognition as a professional with ambition and advanced knowledge.
- The knowledge and credentials to succeed in a senior management position, acknowledged by the entire business community.
- A changed perception of yourself and a change in the perception others have of you; personal and professional empowerment.
- New connections with executives representing companies that support the Executive MBA events and activities.
- A global corporate network of the talented international peers within the programme, as well as those from both University of Cologne and RSM. You will join alumni from all our degree programmes – some 50,000 professionals in over 100 countries.
- Alumni activities and lifelong learning in a growing community; annual class reunions, regional chapters, industry-specific affinity groups, discussion panels and conferences, plus social events.