The new certificate programme Digital Insurance Transformation is a result of the cooperation between the Unversity of Cologne Business School and InsurLab Germany. It provides participants with an overview of current technological trends, gives you tools to design your own digitalisation in an innovative and holistic way and shows how to implement it in your insurance company in an effective way. Please note: the programme is taught in German.
Download the flyer now
Register now for the Programme!
Download the registration form here.
InsurLab Germany e.V.
InsurLab Germany is an initiative that aims to strengthen the insurance landscape in Germany since 2017. Start-ups and universities are networked with insurance companies, leading service providers and experts in the industry. As a result, joint projects, events and workshops are to be created that will help transform and digitise the insurance industry in Germany.
Are you interested in becoming a member? You can find more information here.
- Get an overview of the fundamental components of the digital transformation process.
- Question and expand the technological maturity of your own digital business processes.
- Identify the opportunities and risks of technological trends and receive impulses for the implementation in your own insurance company.
- Extend existing business models with customer-centric approaches.
- Expert knowledge at first hand
- Interactive lectures, discussions, best practice sharing
- Networking and exchange opportunities
- Market trends, case studies and reports
- Consideration of technological as well as business management aspects
The Certificate Programme Digital Insurance Transformation as well as the individual modules address specialists and executives of the insurance industry, who want to acquire sound knowledge of digital transformation and actively shape and drive this process forward in their companies.