In order to implement storytelling as an effective tool in their everyday work, every leader must learn how to use it. With the help of storytelling, visions and ideas are remembered longer and a strong, sustainable connection to the team is built. We help leaders find and tell the right stories that empower, motivate and guide their employees.
- The corporate hero's journey: vision and core messages through storytelling
- Communicating corporate values and culture with stories
- The hero's journey of the employees: Giving and receiving feedback with storytelling
- Finding and telling leadership stories
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- Basics of storytelling: Learn storytelling methods for your staff management.
- Use storytelling to optimise internal communication processes.
- Reach the next level of leadership by using storytelling as a tool. Learn creative storytelling and how to apply storytelling methods to leadership stories.
- Use leadership stories for content marketing and/or presentations.
Download the brochure now
Senior-Consultant for PR and Storytelling at Mashup Communications
During his studies of media culture and political science at the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg and the Audencia Business School Nantes, France, Liam Kreutschmann already put his focus on storytelling in addition to entrepreneurship and communication. As part of his final thesis, he itensively dealt with the marketing communication of Red Bull. After a short stint at SWR, he has been working as a consultant at the Berlin agency for PR and brand storytelling Mashup Communications since 2017. Liam Kreutschmann advises clients such as the credit agency Creditsafe, the agencies Cormes and Echte Liebe or the State Media Authority NRW. He also passes on his knowledge in workshops and webinars, for example for Schwäbisch Hall or the European Central Bank.