Successful companies tell stories. Successful entrepreneurs as well. In a media world, whose offerings have to compete for the attention of their audience, storytelling plays a growing role in corporate PR and marketing. „Storytelling" as an emotional communication instrument inspires and involves a team. Learn, how you as a leader can use the art of storytelling yourself and apply it profitably in your team.
The secret success of stories, the skills you need to inspire others with storytelling and the possibilities you have, this workshop will show you through numerous success stories and important background information from 25 years of storytelling. Above all, you will have the opportunity to learn about your own potential as a storyteller through practical exercises.
- The fundamentals of a successful story
- Building suspense through story structures
- Appealing characters
- Stories in different media, in communication and PR
- Leadership: motivation and identification through stories
- Leadership: stories and change
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- You will develop an understanding of why and how stories become successful
- You will learn how to use storytelling in your company, in marketing, PR and leadership
- You will learn how stories function in different media and situations
- You will gain confidence in using storytelling