Successful companies tell stories. Successful entrepreneurs as well. In a media world, whose offerings have to compete for the attention of their audience, storytelling plays a growing role in corporate PR and marketing. „Storytelling" as an emotional communication instrument inspires and involves a team. Learn, how you as a leader can use the art of storytelling yourself and apply it profitably in your team.
The secret success of stories, the skills you need to inspire others with storytelling and the possibilities you have, this workshop will show you through numerous success stories and important background information from 25 years of storytelling. Above all, you will have the opportunity to learn about your own potential as a storyteller through practical exercises.
- The fundamentals of a successful story
- Building suspense through story structures
- Appealing characters
- Stories in different media, in communication and PR
- Leadership: motivation and identification through stories
- Leadership: stories and change
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- You will develop an understanding of why and how stories become successful
- You will learn how to use storytelling in your company, in marketing, PR and leadership
- You will learn how stories function in different media and situations
- You will gain confidence in using storytelling
Download the brochure now
Author, Coach and Assistant Lecture at the Department of German Language and Literature, University of Cologne
Stefan Keller has been a professional writter for 25 years. As a story expert, he has been advising and supporting companies and institutions for several years, including PR agencies and companies from the media industry and the Start-Up scene. In addition to eight novels and two non-fiction books, he has written Screenplays, radio plays and stage plays. He received the „Herzogenrather Handschelle“ for the best crime novel of 2018 for his crime novel „Das Ende aller Geheimnisse". Further, he judged material, scripts and novel submissions for film producers and television stations and teaches creative writing at the universities of Cologne and Düsseldorf as well as other institutions.