The certificate programme „Advanced Management for Senior Professionals" gives you new impulses for the further development of your leadership and management skills. The programme provides you with important methods and skills to develop your company in an innovative and effective way.
Please note: the programme is taught in German.
The „Leadership" module covers the areas of Digital Leadership, Strategic Leadership and Virtual Leadership. This will help you to find new ways to manage and empower your employees. Decision-making processes are optimised, which will strengthen your own position in the long run. Furthermore, the programme gives you a compact introduction to the topic of „Innovation Management". By using a variety of practical examples and field reports, it illustrates how your company can integrate innovative processes and products even more effectively.
You will also learn how to place new products and ideas using targeted marketing strategies and how social media, influencer marketing and storytelling can support you in doing so. The „Entrepreneurship" module is not only aimed at company founders, but also at managers, who want to develop their existing business further through entrepreneurial thinking and acting. The exchange with experienced managers enables you to reflect on your own company‘s problems and to generate new, usable ideas.
Participants, who wish to build a solid foundation in the area of finance, can additionaly book the optional module „Finance for Non-Financial Managers"
Download the brochure now
- First-hand expert knowledge
- Methods and skills that are important aspects of modern leadership
- A diverse format with a practical knowledge transfer, case studies and a relevant company visit
- Extension of your personal network by executives of other companies
- Acquisition of the “Advanced Management for Senior Professionals” certificate from the University of Cologne Business School
- Current insight into the trend topics Virtual Leadership, Storytelling und Influencer Marketing
- Intense working atmosphere: interactive lectures and discussions
- Practical simulations and case studies
Senior managers, divisional and departmental heads and executives of all areas with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Prof. Dr Detlef Schoder
Prof. Schoder's research deals with data-centric product, process and business model innovations. For the application of Artificial Intelligence, he and his partner companies won several awards including the IATA Innovation Award 2016 and the German Innovation Prize (Finalist). He also won the “Innovation Award” by the German Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI) for individualised media. Considered the leading introductory book on “Information Systems”, he received the VHB Text Book Award 2017. Detelf Schoder has worked in Germany, USA, Republic of Kazakhstan and Japan.